William Callaghan. MD (gynecomastia Surgery)
What is gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia is a state of over-created or developed breasts in men that can happen at any age. The condition can be the aftereffect of hormonal changes, heredity, weight, or the utilization of specific medications.
Gynecomastia can result in enthusiastic distress and debilitate your self-assurance. Some men may even stay away from certain physical exercises and closeness just to shroud their condition.
- • Gynecomastia is portrayed by:
- • Overabundance confined fat
- • Overabundance glandular tissue improvement
- • Some of the time abundance breast skin
- • Vicinity singularly (one bosom) or reciprocally (both breasts)